About this property
A commanding home set within attractive gardens in a private road alongside National Trust Wood and Lakelands.
Nestling amongst some very impressive properties, Wychwood House does not disappoint, a commanding house of good proportions its accommodation is conducive to modern living requirements providing plenty of individual space arranged over two floors and large reception areas to allow the family to come together.
The current vendors have enjoyed over 20 years at Wychwood House and have maintained and upgraded the property to the highest standards having made many improvements to the house during their time there. The beautiful limestone fireplace supplied and fitted by Chesneys, high end oak, dorzano limestone and carpet finishes which adorn the floors and the bespoke window dressings will all stay with the property.
Hollybush Ride is one of the areas most prestigious places to live, a quiet, private road which leads directly into National Trust Wood and Lakelands it is the ideal location in which to bring up a family or maybe even retire quietly depending on your stage of life.
• Finchampstead is a popular village to the south of Wokingham. National Trust woodland and country walks are literally
on the doorstep and there is a range of shops for everyday provisions, restaurants, local pubs, doctors and dentists
close at hand.
• The desirable market town of Wokingham, which is about 3 miles away, has undergone a complete regeneration and
now provides a fabulous range of shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets and even a boutique cinema
and bowling alley and a new leisure centre all of which will provide for a lively thriving town centre.
• The mainline railway station at Wokingham serves Waterloo, Guildford, Gatwick Airport and beyond. A 20 minute
journey by car delivers you to Twyford Station which is on the Elizabeth Line providing speedy links to Central London.
• Both the M4 and M3 motorways are nearby and provide convenient access to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, London
and the country’s motorway network.
• There are a number of renowned schools close by which include, Ludgrove, Reddam House, Holme Grange, Luckley
House, Wellington College and Bohunt.
• A wealth of exceptional leisure amenities lie close at hand which include health spas, golf courses, leisure centres and
horse racing at Ascot.