The house sits commandingly in a slightly elevated position and as you approach the first thing that you notice is the quality and neatness displayed by the façade.
Extended and completely refurbished by the current owners, this attention to detail continues throughout the house which has been carefully designed to provide for the needs of modern family living. The custom fit kitchen from Utopia kitchens was fitted in 2019 with a range of superior cabinets, quartz work surfaces and quality integrated appliances and flows seamlessly to the gardens through premium bi-fold doors.
Attention to every detail is evident throughout and no expense spared in creating this outstanding home and equipping it for 21st century living with smart home enablement.
The bedrooms are sensibly proportioned and the principal bedroom features a walk in wardrobe and a large well appointed en-suite bathroom. The guest room has its own en-suite with the remaining bedrooms serviced by a luxurious family shower room.
The secluded front gardens are screened by mature trees and hedges with a lawned area and large block paved driveway with parking and turning all illuminated by timer controlled lighting. There is an outside power point and side access to the rear garden.
The garage has a remotely operated roller door, light and power and an internal door to the utility room.
Laid mainly to lawn the large and secluded rear gardens are a particular feature being enclosed by established trees and hedges and designed to be relatively low maintenance. Retained by a dwarf brick wall, a large decked terrace is illuminated by discrete lighting and there are also outside power points and water.
• The desirable Market Town of Wokingham has undergone a complete regeneration and now provides a fabulous range of shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets and even a boutique cinema, bowling alley and new leisure centre due to be completed shortly. All of which will provide for a lively thriving town centre just over ½ a mile away.
• The mainline railway station at Wokingham is walking distance for most and serves Waterloo, Guildford, Gatwick Airport and Reading, the 3rd largest interchange station outside of London and serves London, Paddington and the shortly to open Elizabeth Line providing speedy links to Central London.
• Access to the M4 motorway is nearby and provides convenient access to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, London and the countries motorway network.
• There are a number of renowned schools close at hand which include, Ludgrove, Reddam House, Holme Grange, Luckley House, Wellington College and Bohunt.
• A wealth of exceptional leisure amenities lie close at hand which include health spas, golf courses, leisure centres and horse racing at Ascot.