Situated down a private driveway the remote access gates part to reveal Hollyoak nestling centrally within the grounds which have been landscaped to provide an oasis of seasonal colour, practical vegetable planters, storage and an extensive parking area.
Quality shines through as you tour the house, the impressive entrance hall has a winding staircase which leads to the galleried landing. The quality oak framed kitchen is fitted with a range of superior cabinets, granite work surfaces and quality integrated appliances.
Bespoke built-in furniture provides a practical well-appointed home office and the large living room facilitates a comfortable and sociable layout and features a limestone fireplace and has double doors opening to the landscaped rear gardens. There is a contemporary dining room, breakfast room and a family room which leads into the conservatory from which the gardens can be enjoyed all year round.
The bedrooms are sensibly proportioned with the principal bedroom enjoying plenty of fitted wardrobes and an opulent en-suite wet room, the guest bedroom also enjoys an en-suite shower room and the remaining rooms are serviced by a good sized luxurious family bathroom.
The frontage of Hollyoak provides a large pavia edged shingled parking area for several vehicles and a paved pathway meanders between the shaped lawns to the front door, there are extensive well stocked flower beds and a discrete area for the sheds and storage. Access to either side of the house takes you past the vegetable area and into the rear gardens.
The detached double garage has a remotely operated door and a courtesy door to the rear, there is light and power and a loft storage area. There is also an attractive oak framed double car port for additional vehicle storage.
The sunny gardens are landscaped to provide patio areas with an attractive water feature leading to a shaped lawn encompassed by a shingled pathway with a pergola passing over it and fully stocked and well-appointed flower and shrub beds all fully enclosed and secured by fencing with complete privacy provided by an attractive array of mature trees.
Tucked away in the corner is a thatched breeze house for "Al Fresco" dining and entertaining. There is an outside tap and lighting.
• Finchampstead is a popular village to the south of Wokingham, national trust woodland and country walks are literally on the doorstep and there is a range of shops for everyday provisions, restaurants, local pubs, doctors and dentists close at hand.
• The desirable Market Town of Wokingham which has undergone a complete regeneration and now provides a fabulous range of shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets and even a boutique cinema, bowling alley and new leisure centre due to be completed shortly all of which will provide for a lively thriving town centre and is about 3 miles away.
• The mainline railway station at Wokingham serves Waterloo, Guildford, Gatwick Airport and beyond. A 20 minute journey by car delivers you to Twyford Station which is on the shortly to open Elizabeth Line providing speedy links to Central London.
• Both the M4 and M3 motorways are nearby and provide convenient access to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, London and the countries motorway network.
• There are a number of renowned schools close at hand which include, Ludgrove, Reddam House, Holme Grange, Luckley House, Wellington College and Bohunt.
• A wealth of exceptional leisure amenities lie close at hand which include health spas, golf courses, leisure centres and horse racing at Ascot.