Externally the grey cladding and graphite window frames set the contemporary theme which continues through this quality home.
The impressive kitchen area is finished in dove grey and fitted with quality integrated appliances and the sleek, modern look is enhanced by ultra thin Caldera worktops in a natural stone finish. The kitchen flows through to the living/dining area, which in turn is seamlessly linked to the outside entertainment space through the use of bi-folding doors. There is a good sized utility/boot room with side access and a family room/study or bedroom five, depending on your family's needs.
Additionally, there is a large bedroom on the ground floor with an en-suite shower, three further bedrooms on the first floor, one of which benefits from an en-suite shower, and a family bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms. The bath and shower rooms are all finished with white sanitary ware and served by a pressurized water system which runs throughout the house.
Outside there is a large block paved driveway and parking area at the front of the house which is enclosed by timber fencing with borders for planting to the boundaries.
Access at the side of the house leads to the rear garden, a fine feature extending in all to approximately 100 ft with a full width paved patio which leads onto a lawned area, all enclosed by timber fencing and screened to the rear by mature trees and bushes.
The property is fully alarmed, floorcoverings are provided throughout and they are ready to move straight into with no onward chain complications.
• Finchampstead is a popular village to the south of Wokingham, National Trust woodland and country walks are literally on the doorstep and there is a range of shops for everyday provisions, restaurants, local pubs, doctors and dentists close at hand.
• The desirable market town of Wokingham has undergone a complete regeneration and now provides a fabulous range of shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets and even a boutique cinema, bowling alley and new leisure centre due to be completed shortly, all of which will provide for a lively thriving town centre and is about 3 miles away.
• The mainline railway station at Wokingham serves Waterloo, Guildford, Gatwick Airport and beyond. A 20 minute journey by car delivers you to Twyford Station which is on the shortly to open Elizabeth Line providing speedy links to Central London.
• Both the M4 and M3 motorways are nearby and provide convenient access to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, London and the country's motorway network.
• There are a number of renowned schools close at hand which include, Ludgrove, Reddam House, Holme Grange, Luckley House, Wellington College and Bohunt.
• A wealth of exceptional leisure amenities are conveniently located nearby which include health spas, golf courses, leisure centres and horse racing at Ascot.